Ever thought about applying for the job to be with your partner? Sure, you already have the position, but what fun to create a romantic cover letter and resume, highlighting your skills and experience.
Please find enclosed my resume for the position of Love of Your Life.
I believe my skills and experience are a good match to the criteria for this position. I have extensive experience in dating and relating to the opposite sex.
I’m a team player and love the benefits of being in a relationship.
I believe I can make a positive contribution to this position, and am looking forward to the opportunity to work with and under you.
Please contact me should you require any additional information.
To obtain the position of Love of Your Life.
Promoted to the position of fiancé, after a couple months of dating, being friends and laying a foundation. A year later, I obtain the highest honor of being Mrs. Nivens Thompson.
- School of Hard Knocks, Class of Yesterday Today
- Masters in the ART of being Reesy
- Masters in Prisoner’s Wife-ology
- Degrees in Ambition, Stress, Self-Improvement
- Currently enrolled in Life Experience Training
With over 23 years dating experience and six years of marriage, I’ve heard positions as a girlfriend, main chick, side piece, booty call, and wife. Responsibilities include: couple appearances, supporting partner, ego-stroking, keeping a home, relations, mothering, friendship, mind-reading, arguing, hearing and listening and other duties as assigned.
- Almost seven years of being a prisoner’s wife.
- Gained self-confidence, assurance, and reliance.
- Know all of your favorites.
- Perfected being the “ying” to your “yang”.
- 8 years of pole dancing.
- Ability to drop it like it’s hot.
- Expert multi-tasker.
- Good listener.
References furnished upon request.
You can make this as basic or as detailed as you want. Go apply for those positions. I got a feeling you will be hired on the spot.
Write a cover letter and romantic resume for your partner.